Entertainment segment is a vital component for any corporate gathering as it can actually make or break an event. The right performer, act or a show can not only gain publicity for your event but can also reinforce brand awareness and leave the guests with a positive and long lasting impression. These days, large companies are paying special attention to this area and often hire reputable companies that offer corporate entertainment services for their events.
Why is corporate entertainment important?
Corporate entertainment is used for a number of reasons. They are considered to be a prime source of publicity and tend to generate interest at a public launch. Apart from entertaining clients and staff at a dinner or any special gathering, many companies use this means to reinforce brand values and attract footfall at an exhibition. Corporate entertainment is highly important for various types of events as it can play a pivotal role in promoting your business both at external and internal level.
What are the key elements of corporate entertainment?
The prime elements for the corporate entertainment to be successful at any corporate event depend primarily on the audience, the type of event, the business and the theme that is set. For instance, if a business is attending an exhibition or some other trade show, it needs entertainment that can attract more visitors to their stand. The key elements for such type of event would be an act or a performer that can act as a bespoke show for the company.
Options for corporate entertainment with a low budget
As mentioned earlier, the options would depend mostly on the type of the event that is arranged. There will be different requirements for trade show, party and a gala dinner. Some of the small budget options for different businesses include the following:
• Jazz duos that can perform background music while the dinner and drinks is served. Sometimes this is needed as a part of an exhibition stand.
• Caricaturists as mix and mingle entertainment are also a good option. They can include company logo on their pictures for promotion purpose.
• There are many companies who prefer to have a contortionist who can entertain the guests after the dinner is served.
• You can also have an aerialist to welcome the guests as they arrive or pour drinks suspended from the ceiling.
• Solo musicians can also be hired as many people love to listen music.
• If you are expecting kids to come at your corporate event, then it would be ideal to go for magicians. They can provide walk around entertainment or entertain the audience with their act after the dinner is served.
• In order to ensure that the entire function goes smoothly, you can hire a compere and it is guaranteed that your guests will simply love it.
Entertainment options for corporate events where budget is not an issue
For businesses that can allocate significant budget on corporate entertainment, there are numerous options for them to consider. The plethora of options can actually make the selection process quite difficult. Lighting shows are highly popular these days where performers are seen battling with four million volts of electricity. You can also hire an aerial team for the event or look for a martial arts interactive video mapping group to entertain your audience.
Over the past several years, more people are showing interest in corporate entertainment and look for entertainment options that are fun and attention-grabbing. They often seek companies that charge reasonably and take an out of the box approach. If you are looking for such a company, look no further as we are an established corporate entertainment company in Calgary that offers our services to meet all kinds of budgets!